Annual Meeting and Conference Committee
This Committee has general oversight and responsibility for the planning, marketing and administration of the Annual Meeting of the Association. The ten members include three elected members-at-large who also form the Credentials Committee that certifies the existence of a quorum and presents to the delegates of the association the roll of member Churches represented at the meeting.
The Finance Committee is appointed by and serves at the pleasure of the Board of Directors. Of its seven members, five are appointed by virtue of office. Two at-large members are appointed. The purpose of the Finance Committee is to ensure the financial well-being and progress of the National Association and the Congregational Foundation by creating a budget process that coordinates the development, monitoring, and management of operations budgets for all NACCC related entities. Its responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, review, and/or oversee the development of annual budgets including those of the Association’s Board of Directors, Councils, and Committees and that of the Congregational Foundation.
- Review and monitor quarterly the revenues and budgeted expenses of all entities, requesting budget adjustments when necessary to maintain the financial integrity of the organization. (When voluntary adjustments are not made in the following quarter, adjustments may be mandated by the Finance Committee).
- Quarterly conference calls to monitor budgets.
- Report all actions to the Leadership Council (LC) at their next following regular or special meeting.
- Quarterly reports to all Board of Directors, Councils and Committees (in addition to monthly reports distributed by the Association’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO)).
- Recommend fiscal policies for the NACCC including but not limited to drawdown and interest use policy for permanently restricted investments spending and reimbursement policies, and investment performance objectives. Policy agreement between the NA and the Foundation is desirable.
The six members of the Nominating Committee are elected by the delegates at the Annual Meeting and Conference. They are charged with presenting a complete slate of officers and the required number of persons for the Leadership Council, Board of Directors of the Corporation, Ministry Councils, and Annual Meeting and Conference Team to be voted on at each Annual Meeting.
Youth Task Team
The Youth Task Team, under the auspices of the Growth Ministry Council, is charged with enhancing the spiritual growth of youth and young adults and to support member churches in providing opportunities for worship, fellowship, service, and leadership development. The Task Team plans and implements an annual conference for youth and young adults through the National Association of Pilgrim Fellowship (NAPF for high school age) and the Heritage of Pilgrim Endeavor (HOPE for young adults) as well as leadership development opportunities and resources for people involved in youth ministry.