SUPPORTING OUR WORK
Organizations grow and thrive through the enthusiastic and faithful support of their members. That support can take many forms. For the NACCC, we rely on the active engagement of our member churches in the life of the Association by: participating in our activities and events, sharing your gifted volunteer resources to carry on our shared ministries, and by praying for our well-being. (Click here to learn about volunteer opportunities.)
One particular area of support is that of financial contributions. There are a number of ways that we seek this kind of support, so vital to the ongoing health and vitality of our Association.
We would like to thank the member churches that have faithfully given to the Shared Ministries Fund. Contributing churches for April 1, 2015-March 31,2016.
- SMF Giving. Each member church is required to make an annual contribution (in any amount) to the Shared Ministries Fund, the general operating fund of the Association. We ask that churches prayerfully give at the “Fair Share” level or above (currently set at $13 per member). We would not be able to offer the programs and resources that our churches and their members find so valuable without the staff and administrative support paid for by the SMF. If all of our churches gave at the Fair Share level, we would not simply “make our budget,” we’d be able to expand the programs we offer to our member churches.
- Support for Missions and Programs. We offer opportunities to give directly toward the work of NACCC-affiliated missions and to Association educational, clergy support, youth, and church resource programs. Churches and individuals need only indicate where they wish us to use their gift.
- Individual Support. In addition to the obligation of member churches to support our ongoing work, we also rely on the financial gifts of individuals; committed Congregationalists who see the value of our Association’s work. There are various ways that an individual can give.
1. Short Term - One time gifts to the SMF or toward any one of our programs
or missions helps to support current operations. Click on the "Donate Now"
button to contribute today.
2. Long Term - Friends of the NACCC are encouraged to make larger gifts, either
by way of one-time contributions or through planned giving (such as estate
planning, gift annuities, or by naming the Association or the Foundation as a
beneficiary of a retirement account, insurance policy, or other fund.)
The Congregational Foundation, which exists solely for the purpose of seeking and providing financial support for the work of the NACCC, engages in ongoing fundraising and development activities on behalf of the Association. We hope that you will offer your support for the mission of our Association, whose reason for being is to help our churches to be all that they can be.