During the pandemic, NACCC churches have created and altered programs to meet the needs of their congregations during an uncertain and often challenging time. From this chaos grew ministries, programs, and projects that not only met the existing needs of the church but opened up new possibilities. Many churches have determined that they would like to continue these new ministries and programs going forward.
The NACCC Growth Ministry Council (GMC) is making available at least ten (10) one-time grants, to active member churches, not to exceed $5,000 each.
These grants are available to those churches who are seeking financial support for any ministry, program, or project that was created or altered since March 2020. These grants will provide financial assistance to allow Churches to maintain, strengthen, or upgrade these programs/projects in order to continue them as churches resume worship services and other community activities.
Grants will not exceed $5,000 to the church. The project may cost more than that amount, and an explanation of how the remainder of the funding will be secured should be included with the application.
Churches are encouraged to examine their creative strategies used since March 2020, which not only served existing congregants but also brought new people into the fold of the congregation. As they return to pre-pandemic ministry, we invite churches to consider what they wish to continue in their “new normal.”
“SILVER LININGS” Grant Details
- All Active NACCC Member churches can apply.
- Applicants must complete the Application form and include all supporting documents outlined on the application.
- Grant Applications must be received by mail or email on or before November 15, 2021.
- Awardees will receive funding in late November/early December.
- Churches can apply for any amount up to $5,000.
- Grants are only available for churches applying for support of ministries, programs, or projects that were created or altered since March 2020.
- Applications will be reviewed and approved by members of the NACCC Growth Ministry Council.
- Awardees will be asked to submit a brief update on the progress of the program to the GMC no later than May 1, 2022.
- Program Information about those awarded will be shared by the NACCC and Growth Ministry Council before or at the NACCC 2022 Annual Meeting and Conference in Wichita.