On behalf of the National Association of Congregational Christian Churches, the Congregational Foundation has established a unique Endowment service available to churches and their members.
The Member Church Endowment Service provides donors with a way to leave a forever gift to their church. This Endowment service is a safe vehicle for individuals wishing to leave an already funded or testamentary gift to their church. This opportunity is not intended to compete with an already established local church endowment, but rather is available to donors and churches who are interested in having the Foundation serve as the fiduciary of the endowment.
BENEFIT TO CHURCHES
- A hassle-free permanently restricted endowment service administered by an experienced fiduciary.
- Directed by a Board of Governors adept at administering endowments for fiscal sustainability and stability.
BENEFIT TO DONORS
- A gift that will provide support to your church in perpetuity.
- Overseen by the Board of the Congregational Foundation who are committed to strict adherence to donor wishes.
- A low-cost competitive administrative fee.
- Carefully managed to provide continuity and assurances that your gift would continue to support Congregationalism if circumstances at your church were to change.