The Official Call
Workshop List with dates/times
Working the Workshops
Delegate/Alternate Cards #1-#3 Cards
Alternate Cards #4-#7 Cards
2019-2020 NACCC Budget
New Churches-NACCC Membership
Actions of Board of Directors & Leadership Council
Center for Congregational Leadership Bulletin Insert
2019 Annual Meeting & Conference Evaluation
Providence Endowment Grant Information & Application - apply for grants to cover registration fees and travel expenses.
Arrive early for a Quiet Day Retreat on Friday, June 21, 8:30am-3:30pm
The Cleveland Airport Marriott, 4277 West 150th Street, Cleveland, OH 44135, is located just 3 miles from the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) and offers complimentary airport shuttle service. It is also located right off I-71. Use the courtesy phone in the baggage claim area or call the Marriott direct at (216) 252-5333 and let them know you have arrived. To find the shuttle, take the escalator down near baggage claim #4/5. You will be walking under the street. Take the escalator up, and when outside, walk to the right, under the covered walkway. Look for the Marriott's black vans. The shuttles run 4am – 12noon every 20 min from the hotel and then from 12noon to 1am every 30 min. on the hour.
The group rate is $99 and reservations can be made by clicking the Marriott link or by calling the Marriott reservations at (800) 228-9290 or direct phone: (216) 252-5333. The cutoff date for reservations is Wednesday, May 29, 2019.
Cleveland Airport Marriott Highlights:
- The $99 group rate will be offered three (3) days before and three (3) days after the conference based on availability [if additional days are not available by booking via the link above, please call Carrie Dahm at the NACCC office, (414) 856-1612]
- All NACCC Marriott Guests will receive a $5.00 voucher each day to use in the hotel outlets
- Comp airport transportation and transportation within a 3-mile radius of the Marriott
- Comp parking will be offered for all NACCC guests of the Marriott and attendees from NACCC local Churches
- Comp Wi-Fi will be available in the lobby and meeting space of the Marriott and in the sleeping rooms of NACCC Marriott guests
- Located 8 miles from downtown
Cleveland sits within a 500-mile radius of nearly half of the U.S. population.
Learn more about Cleveland.
Cleveland attractions include:
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame showcases the world's largest collection of rock 'n roll artifacts. To purchase Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tickets at the discounted rate of $19 (regularly $26), use the link and special promo code:
- Go to ticketing.rockhall.com
- Enter promo code "NACCC19" in the upper right hand corner at checkout
- Hit "Submit" to activate the code
- Goodtime III Cruises / Tours - register for the Monday dinner/cruise!
- Cleveland sightseeing tours with Lolly the Trolley
- University Circle offers the most concentrated square mile of arts, cultural and educational institutions in the country
- Playhouse Square Theater District
- Sporting fans can enjoy Progressive Field, FirstEnergy Stadium and Quicken Loans Arena
- Walking Tours of Downtown Cleveland
To move around town, the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) links busy travelers to top attractions, dining and entertainment districts. The Cleveland Airport Marriott is just a short drive or ride from downtown. Once downtown, the city's RTA trolley network is free.