Connecting Points – Julie Robie, NACCC Missions Coordinator
NACCC mission statement: “To nurture fellowship among Congregational Christian Churches and to support ministries of the local church in its community and to the world, all in the name of Christ.”
Here we go! The Mission and Outreach Ministry Council (MOMC) provides churches and donors with:
- Accountability for donated funds by vetting organizations and requiring updates from Global Mission Partners.
- Snapshot Brochures highlighting NACCC Global Mission Partners.
- A monthly E-blast and articles in The Congregationalist describing NACCC mission and church activities.
- A Quarterly News and Needs newsletter.
- Updated information on the NACCC website.
- A PowerPoint presentation with information about each mission, examples of churches reaching into their community, and updates on targeted appeals related to humanitarian needs.
- New opportunities to participate in MOMC-sponsored mission trips.
- Information for churches who wish to plan their own mission trip.
- Opportunities to respond to global disasters.
- Annual Meeting and Conference events to better acquaint attendees with mission activities, such as:
- Display tables
- Mission Presentation times
- Fellowship activities
- Missionary Dinner with national and international speaker
- Music and Missionaries
And coming up! A webinar on November 2, 2023, at 2:00 pm Central Time entitled: “Gaining Confidence in Mission and Outreach Giving: A Conversation about Evaluating Mission and Outreach Organizations.” Details and registration information can be found at https://www.naccc.org/events/webinar-gaining-confidence-in-mission-outreach-giving/.
If you would like more information about any of these resources, please email Julie Robie.
Thank you for all you do to support God’s people!